Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Walk In The Park OOTD

Yesterday it was surprising sunny and warm for London, so I took advantage of the lovely weather and met up with an old friend and her puppy. 

We went for a walk in the park and then back to hers to play Sims 4. Have you guys played it yet? What do you think? I am such a big Sims geek so I was so excited to play but I must say I wasn't too keen and much prefer Sims 2 and 3. 

Anyways, back to reality, I wore a lovely minty turquoise top (is that even a colour?) which I bought in Italy, paired with a matching coloured necklace, a black and white skirt from H&M with a daisy pattern, black booties from M&S, a cute monochrome bag from Primark, a light raincoat from Ebay and as always, my Swarovski watch. 







P.s My sunglasses came with one of the summer editions of Cosmo. A magazine and sunnies all in one? Yes please!

Love O
x

2 comments:

  1. your coat looks amazing !!
    btw thank you for sending me a bloggersunite (a.k.a a friend request) on IFB !!! looking forward to connect with you !!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much Dee!! And it was a bargain!! ;)
    You're so welcome!
    Love O
    x

    ReplyDelete