Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Best and Worst Dry Shampoos




★★★
It's currently out of stock but can be found at poundshop

★★★
It cost's from £2.99 up to around £4 depending on the size. You can also get it in your hair colour if you prefer, but I'm not keen on the brunette one.
Buy it here

★★★★
a.k.a. The nicest smelling stuff in the world! They're usually £3.50 for the 200ml size however, they're currently doing a great offer on them in Superdrug. You can also get them in travel sizes which is great for when you're on the go. They also have a volumizing dry shampoo, but I'm not so keen on it.

★★★★
This dry shampoo will only set you back a pound!! However, the only downside to this is as it's from Poundland, you can't buy it online. So if you're ever in the store and do find it, stock up!!

★★
I hate this stuff.. Giving it two stars may have even been too kind... This formula isn't nice. It's sticky, makes my hair feel dirty and is a grey shade of brown, which in my opinion is worse than white. No amount of rubbing will thin out this product to looking half decent! It also smells like talcum powder, which for me is not what I look for in a dry shampoo. However if you still want to purchase it, I have found variations of the product that you can buy here and here

Finally, I would just like to pop a quick disclaimer in here to say that, I have not been paid to write this post or have these opinions. They are completely my own views that I got from using these products which I bought over the past few months. 




Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment