Wednesday 4 February 2015

Payday Wishlist

Payday Wishlist

Payday Wishlist by oriannarosa featuring nike shoes

Here is my little wishlist of the things I want to buy. I'm joining the gym and have been using an old pair of battered converse, which probably isn't too great for your feet so a pair of trainers would be handy. Also, it's going to be the summer before we know it and I haven't bought a new bikini for a couple of years! I dropped my phone case in Waterloo station and it broke, so that is in need of replacing. How cool is that galaxy print one? Do I need to even explain why I want Alexa Chung IT? I don't even know how I haven't bought it yet?! Fend headphones are so beautiful! I would love a pair! I also only have a pair of Ugg earmuff/ headphones so they're pretty useless in the summer because they're made of wool! Check out all the links below to where you can get these items!

Love O
x

Milly swim suit
£59 - international.triangl.com


Victoria s Secret black bra
£20 - victoriassecret.com


Nike shoes
luisaviaroma.com


Nike shoes
luisaviaroma.com


Frends headphone
avenue32.com


Forever 21 wide brim hat
£11 - forever21.com


Iphone cover case
£11 - bittersweetstore.bigcartel.com


Jo malone perfume
£80 - nordstrom.com


Clarisonic face cleanser
£66 - sephora.com

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the headphones
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wish there was a cheaper option because I'm super broke but I loveee them!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm super lucky and have one of the items on the list which you also mentioned, now ticked off! Wait till next week to see which one ;) :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete