Wednesday 1 October 2014

VLOG Review and Photos of Schwarzkopf Ultra Brights 92 Pillar Box Red LIVE Color XXL

This is both my Vlog and Blog post on my red hair dye review by Schwarzkopf. CLICK BELOW to watch my review and then carry on reading for extra information and before/after photos. Enjoy!





 I bought this dye for a fun and quick solution to dying my hair only for a few weeks for fall/Halloween. Inside the box was the hair dye, instructions, conditioner and gloves.


I stated on my video that it lasts 14 washes but I re-read the box and it actually says 8, but if you have bleached your hair it will last longer. Also, this is only 'level 1' the have levels 2 and 3 which last longer, 3 being a permanent dye but I think this time spam was perfect as it doesn't last so long that I'll get sick of it

The instruction are super easy to understand and to follow. It suggests leaving the dye in for 20-30 minutes. I left mine in for 30 so that it would be more vibrant and because my hair is quite a dark brown so I wanted to make sure it would pick up the red.

I'm really impressed with this product overall and would definitely recommend it. The only thing I would have done differently if I dye my hair again using this product is I'd buy two boxes to cover my hair better.

It was so easy to use and only set my back around £6 but I know you can find it for less.

Here are some shots I took of me with my new hair colour, don't be disappointed if you don't think it looks very red because I can assure you it looks so much brighter and much more vibrant in person, especially in the sun, it's just a very hard colour to pick up in photographs.

Love O
x
My hair straight away after being dyed and styled

My hair in the sun






Before
After



Another before shot


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! I love the colour and you styled it beautifully. Too bad about the airplane noise but I still love your video .

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much dear! I might be doing a how to style red hair video soon if that interests you, so keep tuned in ;)
      I know it really annoys me but I love so close to the airport I don't know how to avoid it!! Any clue how to avoid it? And thank youuuuu <3
      O
      x

      Delete