I've been nominated for quite a lot of these, so if you search it in the search bar, you could see the bloggers I have nominated. Anyhoo, I thought I'd answer the questions from the two blogs that tagged me! :)
1. What is your blogging style? Do you schedule blog posts in advance or just write when you have inspiration? Why?
I think I'm quite informal and write as I talk. I rarely schedule blog posts because I'm always way too busy but when I have inspiration I'll write loads of drafts and then edit them when I want to.
2. Your favourite affordable lipstick brand and your favourite 'splash out' lipstick brand?
I love Sleek lipsticks. They're affordable but feel like a treat because they're amazing.
3. A blogger you would love to meet and why?
Russell Brand vlogs, so does he count? Otherwise Tanya Burr because she seems quite lovely.
4. Instagram, Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook. I explain why here!
5. What made you decide to start blogging?
I just wanted a space to write, and as an aspiring journalist, a blog seemed a good place to start.
6. Describe yourself in three words.
Bubbly, Geeky and Creative
7. Are you more of a fan of Vlogs or Blogs? Why do you think that?
I used to prefer blogs but I'm loving vlogging at the moment and I'm going to be doing much more over on Youtube over the christmas. I just think it's a lot easier to be yourself and also interact with others. But otherwise I love to read or watch both, depending on my mood that day!
8. Your favourite season to blog about and why?
Summer because it gets me in the going out mood which leads to lots of fun posts and OOTD's.
9. Where do you see yourself in two years in terms of where your blogging will take you?
I will have just finished my degree *Cry relentlessly*. So blogging and being as creative as possible! I want to be doing daily blogs and vlogs and make it a kind of 9-5 job.
10. When are you most productive during the day?
From 11 until around 3. I have a really rubbish attention spam, so I get bored after 3 and just want to play around but I find it really hard to concentrate early in the morning.
1. What do you like best about your blog/ what makes it different/ unique?
I like that on the top right hand side of my blog where my about me should I have a little instagram box that shows all my latest photos one by one as it shows you what I've been getting up to lately. I also like at the very bottom of my blog it shows you what was popular this month. My blog is unique because it's not all about fashion and beauty, it me talking frankly about many other life issues such as love. I'm also really honest and just say it how it is.
2. What do you want to improve about your blog?
I want to blog soooo much more and put more time into my posts, but it's impossible at the moment because of work and uni scedules being so hectic!
3. What is your dream job and is it linked with blogging?
My dream job would be in broadcast journalism such as TV or documentary presenting. I love geography so presenting something like the discovery channel would be amazing!! Blogging/Vlogging would be a wonderful job too.
4. Where in the world do you want to go above anywhere else?
Thailand! This was really hard because I think the world is so amazing and there's so many amazing places I want to see but I just love Thai food and culture and think it would be surreal to actually see. I also really want to go to Bali, New York and Tokyo.
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and way?
Salad! I eat salad EVERY day! Literally! I think it tastes amazing, it's one of my favourite foods, along with seafood and lasagna, and it's just so versatile! You could add a different dressing everyday, or different vegetables! The possibilities are endless!
6. Link to one blog post you are particularly proud of and explain why.
This was quite hard because there are a few, but probably my Younique lash one because it's the first time I was ever sponsored to do a post and the lady was all the way from America and posted it down for me to review. It was just really cool! I also really liked writing this post even though it's quite an old one.
7. What are you hoping to find under the tree this Christmas or best gift you have ever received?
Some really warm fluffy socks (I have a sock obsession!) and a lovely pyjama set! I'm quite easily pleased to be honest! haha but a Sony DSLR would also be nice ;)
8. What is your favourite book?
Ohhhhh I'm a giant bookworm! I've read probably close to a hundred books so this is so hard for me! I loved Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella, A place called here and Thank You for the memories, both by Cecelia Ahern, The Beautiful creatures and Harry Potter series are also my favourites and finally The Lovely Bones was beautiful.
9. Do you read magazines and if so which ones and why?
Yes, I have a collection! I Used to only read Elle so I have a lot of them, but I'm more into reading the actual feature articles now than looking at the fashion photos so my favourites are now cosmo and marie claire. I'm not actually a massive vogue fan... Shock horror!
10. What feature do you like most about yourself?
I only really like my eyes, because they are mermaid eyes, I have dark blue on the outside, light blue on the inside and yellow around the pupil, so I get a lot of comments on them.
I hope this has somewhat got you to know me a little better? If you have any questions comment below! :)