Friday 19 December 2014

COOK: Turkey, Stuffing, Brie & Cranberry Sauce

This is by far my favourite Christmas lunch at the moment, I've been having it before work and I love it! What best is that it's so quick and easy to make, and not to mention cost friendly!

What you'll need:

Turkey/ham slices
Stuffing slices
Brie Cheese
Strawberry Jam (as a substitute for cranberry sauce, it literally tastes the same!)
Bread - I used wholemeal 

I was lucky because I found a pack of turkey, ham and stuffing slices in a pack all together, for like kids lunch, so I got that! But basically all you do is layer your slices of turkey and stuffing, cut chunks of cheese and put that on top and then spread your jam on the bread. Put it in a toastie maker and voila: 




Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment