Tuesday 27 May 2014

FASHION: JustFab Shoes

JustFab
I went shoe shopping today and just had to share my experience with you guys! My boyfriend discovered (and showed me) JustFab which is an online shop that sells predominantly bags and shoes, but also a few clothes and accessories. As they have a 2 for 1 sale at the moment, and a couple of my heels have broken, I just had to get a couple of heels! They are all so pretty and I had my eye on the two I bought for a couple of weeks because I wasn't sure if I should waste money on more shoes, but I thought about it for so long and couldn't find any cheaper alternatives so I thought, why not? Life's too short to not have lovely shoes! At £35 for two it works out quite inexpensive, especially as high street brands such as Primark and Topshop have risen their prices.

First Shoe: Rynter

As I'm in need of a pair of black boot heels as two of mine have broken because I literally live  in them I bought these. I love the cut outs because it makes them  little edgy, the extra skin showing makes them a little sexier and they perfect for the summer as they will be breathable or with tights for the winter. They are called Rynter- I love that each shoe has a name because it makes them more personal and so much more exotic than just calling them black booties.

They Say: "The perfect harmony of edgy and sexy, this laser-cut stunner hits all the high notes. Caged platform stiletto with cut out detail and back zip."

The Facts:

  • Approx. Heel Height: 15 cm / 6"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 3.1 cm / 1.25"
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported


Second Shoe: Cosette

As I'm going on holiday soon, I really wanted a pair of summery heels and I thought these were perfect! They come in a variety of colours but I chose torquise because I wanted a bright coloured shoe as I don't have any and as they will go with so many colours in my wardrobe like blue, pink, white, grey etc... Also as they are very strappy, they will make any outfit I wear so much more interesting, as well as add texture to a plain outfit. The straps as well as the pastel shade also make these shoes so romantic which is perfect for this season.

They Say: "Our hearts are crossed – we can’t get enough of Cosette’s caged seduction! Feminine faux suede crisscross straps make their way up your foot and stop at the ankle, highlighting your best assets. Zip back."

The Facts:

  • Approx. Heel Height: 12.5 cm / 5"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 2.5 cm / 1"
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported


Do tell me if you have bought any shoes from this website and how it went as I love to read your comments!

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment