- What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? I love to wear a smokey grey colour that I can blend into my winged eyeliner!
- What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Hand sanitizer by any brand... can't be dealing with bacteria on public transport...
- What’s your favourite makeup look ? Definitely the smokey eye or a spring dewy look with pink cheeks and pink lips
- Which feature do you play up the most? "The eyes are the nipples of the face" is a motto I live religiously by!
- Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My belly! Otherwise I just try and follow the standard rule of covering either leg or chest.
- Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? aghhhhh!! This is hard! I use sleek for liquid eyeliner and lipsticks because they have amazing colours and hold but I love rimmel foundation... Would have to go with sleek me-thinks!
- Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Sleek vixen lipstick. It's a lovely bold red that stays put for hours! I love to create a stained lips look with this colour.
- Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? OPI nail varnish. This product is amazing if you are having it used on you in a salon when you have a manicure but is terrible for a DIY manicure at home! The reason why? It take forever to dry and even after an hour it will still smudge! I also found it extremely hard to remove. The brush is amazing for application but still not worth the hefty price!
- One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Laser hair removal...
- One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Eyebrow threading.. My eyebrows are naturally rather neat and only need a little bit of plucking every once in a while so getting this treatment would just be a waste of money..
- One beauty trick you can share with everyone? How annoying is it when you've finished your mascara, lipgloss or concealer because even though there is still product left it's in a weird tube container so the applicator won't reach the bottom or sides!?!?! AGHH! Well, get yourself a kettle a boil some water. Now pour this water into a glass and put the products firmly closed into the glass... this will melt the product slightly so it will unstick from the sides and you can now use it!
- Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? After washing your hair always rinse it out with cold water. This will make it sleek and shiny!