(for 2-3 people) You will need:
- Around 200g of pasta
- 1 and a half medium courgettes (or 1 large)
- Olive oil
- A handful of basil leaves
- A bowl of grated Parmesan cheese
- A pinch of vegetable stock, salt and pepper
- A large clove of garlic
- First you want to chop all your courgette, garlic and basil like I have done.
- You then want to pour all of the courgette and half the garlic into a blender with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Now blend away!
- While it is blending you want to start grating your bowl of Parmesan.
- By now your courgette mixture should be fully blended and look like a thick soup, add in the Parmesan and the handful of chopped basil with a pinch of vegetable stock.
- While this blends you want to heat up some oil with the remaining garlic in a large pan and start boiling your pasta (in a separate pan).
- Add your prawns to the garlic and oil and start to shallow fry them for around 3-4 minutes.
- Once you're prawns have turned into a pinky colour, slowly add in your courgette sauce which should now be creamy from the Parmesan.
- Stir it in slowly so that the sauce heats up whilst soaking in the flavour from the prawns and the garlic.
- Once the pasta has been boiled (it should take around 5 minutes), drain the water and then pour it into your saucepan and mix it in well with the sauce.
- Serve it straight away, add a sprinkle of Parmesan and a few leaves of basil on top for flavour.
Make sure to give this one a try!