So how cute are these nail transfers?! I just had to show you guys, especially because they were such a bargain!! So, if you want to know how to get your nails this cute carry on reading.
PS, This was not a sponsored post, I just loved it so much I had to share it.
- I'd suggest using white instead of grey, but the first and most important step is to paint your nails with a base colour you like. This is because parts of the transfer are transparent, so they will only show up over a colour.
- Cut your transfers to size. My nails were so small at this point as they don't grow when I'm stressed and it was in the middle of my exams at uni, so I had to cut these down quite a bit. You will need to be ruthless and make sure that they aren't at all bigger or longer than your nail as otherwise they won't stick!
- Put the one you want to use in water for around 30 seconds. When you pick the cut transfer up, the back should slide off. If it doesn't you've taken it out of the water too soon.
- Now this is the tricky bit! Place the transfer on the nail you want and dab it down with a clear top coat nail varnish. This is very tedious as it's so small, wet and wants to slip around everywhere. Be patient and just keep dabbing it down.
- Once you've done this to all your nails wait around ten minutes and then apply another clear top coat on all your nails to just seal it and smoothen out any bumps.
- Voila! Your nails are super cute!! It's so much easier than drawing on your own design and lasts so long! Mine lasted over a week which is so rare!
Cost - £1:99 and 3 for 2 from ebay, you buy yours here
Top coat- No 7
Grey Nail Varnish - Zoya in Carey
I also bought myself a graffiti style one and a Banksy one because I think they will look really quirky and original in the summer.
Finally, Sorry it's been so long!! I had my 2nd year finals at uni which was literally hectic. I know this is quite a short post (sorry) but I have now finished and am on summer holiday so I'm back in business!! I'm going to try to upload more than once a week when possible and vlog much more!
Don't forget, if you liked this post share it with your friends and we can all have minnie mouse nails. #teamminnie