Thursday 14 August 2014

Welcome To My Oracle

You are coordinately invited...


What is an Oracle?


 A place at which divine advice or prophecy was sought.
♥ A response or message (given by an oracle).

♥ I think Oracle is really fitting for my blog, as for me it is a place where I relax and find some serenity. It's my little bit of peace and sanctuary that I like to go to, most especially after a hectic and busy day, to wind down. My own little temple of thoughts. It is also a place, I hope, where you can find advice and tips or just even enjoy reading my posts. 

Today's Reading

♥ Using my Earth Magic Oracle Cards, I did a little reading to mark the official start to my new blog name- Orianna's Oracle. 

The cards I got from the reading are:

Mountain
This marks strength and vigilance; Like a mountain,  I need to be solid and not let anything stop me from doing the best I can. 

Dawn
This means a new beginning. Even though I have had this blog for over 2 years now, the changing of my blog name is a milestone that marks a new beginning for both my blog and myself. 

DNA
Karma is the law of cause and effect. I'm a big believer of karmer, I truly believe that the more you give to life the more you reap. In translation, the harder I work on my blog, the better it will be. It also reminds my to be ethical in all my posts and maybe try to use it for good use, such as to help others more.

Have you ever done an Oracle reading? What do you think of mine? Leave me a comment down below! :) 

Love 
O x





No comments:

Post a Comment