Monday 20 January 2014

Liebster Award [TAG]


Thank you for the nomination!
http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk and here are my questions given to me:

1. What`s your favorite book?
I'm a major bookworm so choosing one book is way too hard to even contemplate! I love mortal instruments, A place called here, The book of yesterday, Remember me, Thank you for the memories, The Dark divine, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland  and The lovely bones.

2. Do you have any style icons? If yes, who are they?
I love to have my own style and wear what I feel represents me in an artistic way. To get a feel of fashion inspiration I love to tune into episodes of 90210 or TVD. My secret style guru's are a mixture between Coco Chanel, Shanae Grimes and Kate Moss. I also love a bit of Alexa Chung. 

3. If you could have a superpower, what would that be?
This is so hard! Being a shapeshifter would be cool. You could turn into anyone for a day; From a spi to Obama! The possibilities are endless. Being able to mind read or tell the future would be cool too but life would be a bit boring if you knew everything that was going to happen or everything everyone thought. There would be no more surprises. 

4. How would your ideal job look like?
It would be at a magazine company centered in London where I have my own desk, phone and a pot-plant with lovely collages all around me to chat to. Or behind a camera presenting a show where I get to meet new and interesting people everyday!

5. What`s your favorite TV show?
I'm a series addict! I love The Vampire Diaries, 90210 (Bring it back!), Girls and Eastenders. There are probably so many more that I can't think of...

6. What type of music do you generally listen to?
My iPhone has the weirdest mixture of music from heavy metal and indie to pop, jazz and classic. I'm a musical person and appreciate all music! :) 

7. What`s your favorite make up brand?
I love a bit of Sleek. Mac is a luxury and Rimmel is good value for money. Next on my list of things to try out? Benefit. 

8. Is there anything you would like to change/ improve on your blog?
I've been blogging for quite a while now so I'm not really sure. I'd like to blog more but I don't have that much time unfortunately with Uni and Cheerleading. I'd also like to post more OOTD's! 

9. What countries would you like to visit?
Everywhere!! Africa: (Morroco where my dad is from and Egypt in particular), India, Japan, Thailand, America and Spain! I really want to go on a cruise and travel on the Caribbean too!

10. Are you pro or against real fur?
I have two fur coats.. I'm pro fur as long as the animal is used for it's meat as well as the fur, as using up the fur is using a wasted by-product of what we eat. 

I nominate:


Love O
x



2 comments: