Thursday 12 September 2013

BEAUTY: Autumn Make-up




 As summer ends and Autumn takes over, I have updated my clothes and make-up to suit the season. I've gone for a very natural look with a copper eye shadow. I love the colour of Autumn leaves hence why I choose this cooper-brown shade by givency for my lids. I used a dark brown to create more dimension and make my eyes look bigger by putting the darker brown on the crease of my lid and winging it towards my brown bone. I then used the same shade to contour under my cheekbones and jaw line. I used mascara mainly on the outer eyelashes to enhance the winged effect and then highlighted my brow bone with a highlighter. I finished off the look with a dab of YSL lipgloss in pink.

Use any foundation for a base and simply use these two products to recreate this look: It's quick and easy yet so pretty for an every day look!



Love
O x










No comments:

Post a Comment