Tuesday 17 September 2013

FASHION: My first time... OOTD

This has been a big week for me! I got a job... WOOHOO! Which is pretty great because I will finally be bringing some cash in, however, as it's bar work the hours aren't too great. Preferably, I'd like to find a Saturday job so that I can study and do sports during the week and embrace what uni has to offer! It was also my first day at uni yesterday, so I've passed a great mile stone in my life! Here is a little post just on what I wore to my first time (night) at work and at uni.
Work ootd.

Uni ootd.
  As you all know, like every girl I love a bargain! Hence, a fair few of the clothing items were bought in Primark. This includes my trousers, both my shirts and also the shoes I wore to uni, which my lovely boyfriend treated me to on the weekend. The ankle boots I wore to work are from Marks & Spencers and are my best buy this year as they are just so comfortable. I literally wear them everywhere. My watch is a Citizen 'eco-drive' in white with swarovski crystals which I also wear daily.

Love
O x

No comments:

Post a Comment