Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Winter Wishlist

Winter Wishlist
Here are all the things I am currently lusting over.
I really want a Stila liquid lipstick, I love the shades bellisima and patina.
Also, I've been seeing waist trainer everywhere lately and I kinda want to jump on the trend!
Pencil skirts are so old school, but I really want to start wearing cute two piece crop tops and skirts!

Anyways, that's all from me! What are you wishing for?

Love O
x

Check out all the links below to see where you can find these items!





axparis.com


Black skirt
£35 - popmap.com


Slimming Waist Training Corset
£24 - groupon.com


Circle skirt
newlook.com


Stuart weitzman boots
£540 - zappos.com


NIKE leather shoes
£61 - finishline.com



Stila makeup
£14 - mecca.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment