Wednesday 6 May 2015

OOTD + MOTD | Ebay Fashion

Hey guys,
Here in England the weather has been a bit hit and miss, one day it's sunny the next it's chucking it down. The day I wore this white lace playsuit it was clearly one of the nicer days. 
I wanted to share this look with you guys because the whole outfit was from Ebay!! So for you students who don't want to break the bank but love to get the latest style, this is affordable fashion in it's prime!

What I wore


Playsuit: £2.99 + £3.49 postage and packaging (here)
Shoes: £11.69 (here)

The playsuit came out quite big (as I'm pretty much a hobbit) so I had to make a few adjustments on the shoulders. However, other than that I love it! I think it's the perfect summer item as it's so loose and airy, which is great when it's hot. Also, you won't suffer any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions caused by wind which is always great. I especially love the back which is just clear white lace, which also features on the shoulders and on the hem line of the shorts. The cut out on the chest is also pretty cute!

I can't fault the shoes. They fit perfect, I love the colour and I LOVE the studs. It's the perfect combination of girly and rock chick, which is right up my alley! They are so easy to chuck on and quite literally go with everything in my wardrobe. Extra bonus points for also being the most comfortable shoes ever with a small heel! Stylish and practical? Yes please!

MOTD

As it's nearing summer I have been edging towards a  more feminine make-up look, such as this one which I think very natural looking and subtle but still put together and quite elegant. 

I have been loving my Marge's Extra Ingredients Eyeshadow Quad by MAC lately and that is what I have been reaching to use this Spring. It's got the most beautiful champagne pink and electric purple, which when mixed create this stunning violet colour. It's so simple and delicate. The light shimmer in it make my eyes look bigger as it's a light colour. I have also been using it under my eyes, as a sort of eyeliner, which I find really makes my eyes stand out but not in a too obvious way. It's subtle which I think can look sexy. The blue-purple tone's reminds my of a princess from Arabia nights, especially if you build it up to a slightly more intense tone.  

I paired this with a simple clear but shimmery lipglass by MAC. I'm sorry I don't remember it's name and it's been used so much that the writing has all scratched off! Although, I love all the MAC lipglass's in general! O usually hate lip gloss but these aren't at all sticky and come in such beautiful colours. They also smell divine!

For foundation I have been using the Body Shop's Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Foundation. God that's a mouthful! But what I love about it is that it has SPF 30 in it as well as being fragrance and paraben free, so I feel like it's so much better for my face than many other foundation products on the market. 

Finally, I've been filling my eyebrows in with the shade Buck from the Naked Palette, which vlogger Tanya Burr suggested in one of her Youtube videos. She was right, it's such a lovely colour! It's not too in your face yet it still helps frame your face.


Would you like me to do a tutorial on how to get this make up look using the palette? I couldn't find many tutorials using the Extra Ingredients Quad when I bought it, so if you think you'd watch it then like/share/comment so I know! :)

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment