Monday 11 May 2015

New Instagram

Heya,
As you can tell from the title, I got a new instagram. I will explain why in a bit, but first make sure to check it out at OriannasOracle.

So, I made a new Instagram for my blog because I felt like my old one was cluttered with a mixture of personal and blog posts. I wanted to create one that had a clean look. Also, the hashtags on my old account decided to stop working which meant only my followers were seeing my photos, which was really frustrating. I messaged Instagram about this on various occasion but they did nothing to fix it, yet alone even reply to me! So I gave up and used this an an opportunity for a fresh start.
So far I'm really liking the vibe of my new account and I'm going to try to keep it looking neat and all tied in. 

What do you think?

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment