Tuesday 1 April 2014

Busy Bumblebee

Hey everyone!
I know my posts lately have been very sparse and I am super sorry about this! I am just so busy at the moment with university finals and to top that off I had my first cheerleading competition last weekend which my team came third in and then we have another one in three weeks!!! So with all this going on, blogging hasn't been as regular as usual, but thank you for sticking around anyway my lovelies. I just really don't want to write a rubbish and rushed post just to get blog views because that's not what I'm about. For me it's more important taking time writing something that I actually care about and think you'll enjoy and love than write something that you will read it and feel cheating and be like 'oh is that it, that was a waste of time'.

But, as always it will all be worth the wait, in a month I finish uni so I will be blogging all the time for you guys so make sure you keep tuned in, I also have some posts planned for this month for you to enjoy!

In the mean time, here's a cute picture of smiling marshmallows which made me smile... Because who doesn't love marshmallows?

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment