Wednesday 22 May 2013

Goodbye Media Studies ♥

I cannot believe that my final year of A levels has passed so fast! Although I am so happy to be almost finished with all my A levels and exams, today was bittersweet. My last ever lesson of media studies came and went far too fast and I can honestly say that I will never forget my media lessons as they contain only fond memories of laughter and banter. (Alongside filming and working of course...) It is so so sad to have to say goodbye to my class especially my teacher who has been the sweetest teacher you could imagine! I will miss lunch time catch-ups, walking home and pancakes with my lovely Tasha who I will definitely be seeing during the summer as much as possible!! To anyone taking A-levels next year, I would 100% recommend taking media studies and it will forever remain my favourite school lesson ever!
Lots of love
O xx

No comments:

Post a Comment