Wednesday 14 August 2013

About Me [TAG]

1.Do you have a middle name? Rosa Alia -I have a very long name...
2. What was your favourite subject in school? I love school and I was always an all-rounder, loving every subject! It's so hard to chose just one subject! I've always swayed more towards arty subjects and loved textiles, music and Media Studies. But geography also always fascinated me.

3. What’s your favourite drink? Non-alcoholic? San Pellegrino Limonatae! It's sex in a can! On the alcoholic side of life, I love gin and tonic, mojitos and any fruity flavoured cocktail!

4. Favourite song at the moment? Laura Palmer by Bastille- I really cannot get enough of them at the moment!! 

5. What would you name your children? I don't know, there are so many beautiful names in the world! For girls I love Lily, Luna, Love, Mia, Valentine and Anastasia.. For a boy, names I like are Santino, Amos and River.

6. Do you participate in any sports? Since the holidays have started I have gotten so lazy! Throughout my life I have done: Tag rugby, football, athletics, dance, kickboxing, trampolining and zumba. There are probably more that I've forgotten. At this moment I do nothing, however, I really want to start learning the Argentine tango; It's beautiful!!

7. Favourite Book? I love reading so much and every book is special. I love all the Harry Potter books, twilight, 50 shades as well as all of Cecilia Ahern's books; I'm a big fan! Sophie Kinsella is also great for chick flicks and feel-good books. My childhood favourite is Alice in Wonderland.

8. Favourite Colour? My favourite colour changes everyday depending on the weather or my mood (etc) so I couldn't chose just one. I do like to wear a lot of blues, blacks and greys. Although I don't wear pink because it doesn't compliment the colour of my skin, I do love the colour!

9. Favourite Animal? I'm a cat girl and can't get enough of the purring creatures! Moreover, I love every animal and think we should do our best to protect them and their habitats.

10. Favourite perfume? I think Valentina by Valentino smells beautifully delicate and quite rosy.

11. Favourite holiday? I love going to Italy as that's where almost all my family live. I also eat well there and gain a much better tan than in rainy England!

12. Have you graduated Secondary School? In 2011 and I've now finished my A-levels! Woohoo!!

13. Have you been out of the Country? Yuppp, I have been to Portugal, Italy, France and Germany.

14. Do you speak any other Languages? Italian fluently, French at an advanced level and I have an understanding of Spanish as it's similar to Italian. I also studied German for 2 years but can only remember how to say I have a pony. Which I don't.

15. Do you have any siblings? A little sister.

16. What’s your favourite store? Definitely Topshop! Although in recent years they've gone down hill and the prices have gone way up! Newlook and h&m are also great shops! I'm also a guilty primark shopper but I shop there less as there prices have gone up, even though there quality hasn't improved.

17. Favourite Restaurant? I LOVE food from all over the world so I cant chose my favourite all time resteraunt but for a cheap and casual meal I do like to go to nandos for an extra hot chicken wrap! I also love Bar Estilla and Zizzi's, as well as many kebab shops (I love to indulge in a kebab around once a month) and Chinese food from China town.

18. Did you like school? I loved school so much! I loved learning new things and meeting my friends and chatting! Me and homework just didn't get on very well.

19. Favourite YouTubers? It would have to be zoella, tanya burr and alfie from pointless blog.

20. Favourite Movie? I have a blog post on this! >> http://oriannarosaroyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-favourite-things.html As a rule I love anything directed by Tim Burton.

21. Favourite Tv shows? 90210, The Vampire Diaries, Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

22. Pc or Mac? I like both.. Pc is simpler to use and more affordable however, macs are good for film editing and technical things but way out of my price range!

23. What phone do you have? I have an Iphone4 and I love it to bits!

24. How tall are you? I'm 5’1 but 1cm away from 5'2!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment