Friday 26 April 2013

Been a long time but I'm back in town.


Hello!
It's been a while since I've written a proper post, I know! I have been so busy lately; My exams start in a week and a half and although I should be revising I really can't bring myself to do it... I'm not sure why teachers think that it's possible for a student to do both the ton of homework set and revision without dropping down dead. My choices are simple: have a life and live for the now or revise every night (because by the time I've managed to finish all my homework due in the next day it's at least 10pm!) and be tired every day. In addition to exams, I'm also super stressed out with my 'ucas' university application stuff and student finance. I've never in my life encountered such a complicated website! 'Which uni to choose' is all that has been running through my brain this past week and now that I have finally chosen I feel so much more relaxed... I didn't go for the higher ranked university because it's in central London so my debt would have been huge but I'm sure I will still love the university I have chosen as it has an amazing campus, societies and is close to home.

Another reason why I've been super busy? I have a new boyfriend! When I say new we started dating a couple of months ago... But it became official when he collected me at the train station with a bouquet of flowers and an Easter egg to take me home from my trip to Paris and then took me to dinner. I wouldn't call him Mr Darcy... but I guess he's pretty damn close!

For the next few weeks I shan't be blogging as much as I used to but from June the 14th (my last exam) I will  do lots of extra blogging and go a bit mad to make up for the blogging lost!!

Hugs and kisses
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment